!!!!!!BATTLECULTURE at it's FINEST!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumNut-Josh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seem to be able to keep anything but frogspawns and Sps otherwise I'd get those lol . I tried Sps 2 separate times and they died In the first week , I didn't want to keep killing them so haven't bought them since

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I seem to be able to keep anything but frogspawns and Sps otherwise I'd get those lol . I tried Sps 2 separate times and they died In the first week , I didn't want to keep killing them so haven't bought them since

Hey there. sorry to hear it. SPS can be challenging but I have a feeling you may have been buying cut up wild pieces or something similarly as unstable. What you described is pretty typical of that sort of practice unfortunately. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to send a few testers of some hardier fully captive grown acros. If they suffer the same fate then we'll have to look into whats going on in your system. My bet is that they will far much better though;) In most I generally just ask people to cover shipping and ill send a few testers.

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam...I'd like to test out some Hyperberry, PC Superman, and Pink Panther. I'll cover shipping. :rofl:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey there. sorry to hear it. SPS can be challenging but I have a feeling you may have been buying cut up wild pieces or something similarly as unstable. What you described is pretty typical of that sort of practice unfortunately. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to send a few testers of some hardier fully captive grown acros. If they suffer the same fate then we'll have to look into whats going on in your system. My bet is that they will far much better though;) In most I generally just ask people to cover shipping and ill send a few testers.

Dang! Nice pack!

Adam...I'd like to test out some Hyperberry, PC Superman, and Pink Panther. I'll cover shipping. :rofl:

Sounds like a plan, I'm up for testing.

No prob dudes ill get those right out to you.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah how about I run a back up tank for u? Lol. Just send me a frag of everything you have and I'll safe keep it for you! This is a heck of. A deal for u. I think anyways!

jstec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Insane pack over all one of my favorite that I've seen! Love the Gary's yellow and bc Xmas

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam I'll have pickup th BC xmas again sometime the one you sent on my last order never looked like that and didn't hold up compared to the rest of the pack.

shoot man sorry to hear it. was it a freebie by any chance? I have sent a lot of last second fresh cuts of this one out. probably not the best idea but just wondering if that may have been why it didn't do as well as the others. If you paid for it. no problem man ill get you another one for sure. One that looks like this one:)

fredro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located and what do you do for shipping?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Where are you located and what do you do for shipping?

Hi there,

I am in Wisconsin and I ship fed ex priority. Feel free to Pm me if you have any other questions at all:)

choff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order came in great in Boston. Everything had strong color and is getting better day by day. My Xmas was a very fresh cut not even on a plug, but it's doing just fine.

My only loss was a fresh cut Aussie blue freebie that rtn'd on the 2nd day, but I think I can attribute that to the alk drop i experienced when I added 23 frags and a couple of mini colonies on the same day. Went from a stable 9 down 7.2 in 36 hours.

Ellery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shoot man sorry to hear it. was it a freebie by any chance? I have sent a lot of last second fresh cuts of this one out. probably not the best idea but just wondering if that may have been why it didn't do as well as the others. If you paid for it. no problem man ill get you another one for sure. One that looks like this one:)
Yeah it was the freebie so no worries. The only other item that seem to be struggling for some reason is the space ghost. I just moved it from my frag tank to my main display to see if the lighting is better there. Its nowhere the yellow but more purple/red.

I'll have to wait to put any new order in since like last time I'm back on the road for the next 17 days.

Thanks for the reply.
Ellery

Surf&turf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10404306_370588276439211_2736934502765609576_n.jpg

Part Of my pack from Adam, doing great.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back