Batt's 120g Sps Tank build

unknow acro
battpics340.jpg


battpics339.jpg


Copps Blue miyagi
battpics337.jpg
 
Wow! This is going to be amazing! +1 on the strawberry shortcake. It is an awesome piece!
 
looking good!...the first unk is still alittle small to tell maybe a Granulosa, but the second unk looks like an Enchinata..I have four of them all with that structure just different colors..your tank is going to look unbelievable in a year or so..take plenty of progression shots.
 
Is the tank still running? Would love to see updated photos....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new