Bay Area: Holy Grail Torch

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ThePhoReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
552
Reaction score
169
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two Holy Grail Torch 350 each
Pickup Sunnyvale 94087
NO SHIPPING

Under maxed Blue
2F44843F-6B87-437C-BF57-DD12955B94E4.jpeg

Half white half blue
B8BA5885-FA00-468C-BD5D-2767BF2E1FEC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new