Baz Design 5foot Reef Tank

Love the attention to details; I can't get enough of this stuff.
 
Love the attention to details; I can't get enough of this stuff.
Thank you. Part of the reason it took so long to finish the tank. The devil is in the detail...
Almost finished with the floatswitch wires. Just need to neaten up a bit.
20190823_173902.jpg
 
The tank has been going through the nusance stages and I had a few kh swings but nothing too major. Managing to keep things stable now with the doser, and the corals are responding well. Have a few sps corals in there that are starting to color up nicely. Still early days but I am really enjoying this tank. Still need to add some more fish and inverts. Getting there...
Sump
20191017_181711.jpg

Tank currently
20200213_170756.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new