BC Bonfire Grow Out Thread

I would like to join but I have a question, what kind of lighting requirements do bonfire have? I have a radion xr15 g5 pro but I dont think its very strong honestly
 
Official entrants:

1. Branching Hammer
2. @ImaFlippinDolphin
3. @AngryOwl
4. @Peanut
5. @Kattkrazie
6. @oregongrownreef
7. @Mallard
8. @reefrun
9. @SamMule
10. @cperry7467
11. @Goneaway562
12. @stephj03
13. @Trey
14. @Kayvon
15. @LDog74
16. @The Camaro Show
17. @Deephouse_jedi
18. @Mike1970
19. @GaultBrew
20. @chopper320
21. @IslandLifeReef
22. @Blitzie
23. @Scdell
24. @tuba_mike
25. @Perry
26. @Gts
27. @Boxofpurplerocks
28. @tbaity1401
29. @615Bororeefer
30. @ScottB
31. @lemonade
32. @Mav88
33. @ajjw0828
34. @marco fish
35. @Gernader
36. @90's reefer
37. @Jason Hieger
38. @swebb
39. @AngryOwl
40. @Viva'sReef

Waiting list:
@jschultzbass
@jgg1133

I will talk to Adam to see if we can add more participants so stay tuned.
You listed me twice - just incase you meant to include someone else.
 
dang
Official entrants:

1. Branching Hammer
2. @ImaFlippinDolphin
3. @AngryOwl
4. @Peanut
5. @Kattkrazie
6. @oregongrownreef
7. @Mallard
8. @reefrun
9. @SamMule
10. @cperry7467
11. @Goneaway562
12. @stephj03
13. @Trey
14. @Kayvon
15. @LDog74
16. @The Camaro Show
17. @Deephouse_jedi
18. @Mike1970
19. @GaultBrew
20. @chopper320
21. @IslandLifeReef
22. @Blitzie
23. @Scdell
24. @tuba_mike
25. @Perry
26. @Gts
27. @Boxofpurplerocks
28. @tbaity1401
29. @615Bororeefer
30. @ScottB
31. @lemonade
32. @Mav88
33. @ajjw0828
34. @marco fish
35. @Gernader
36. @90's reefer
37. @Jason Hieger
38. @swebb
39. @AngryOwl
40. @Viva'sReef

Waiting list:
@jschultzbass
@jgg1133

I will talk to Adam to see if we can add more participants so stay tuned.
Well if I wasn’t at work I wouldn’t have missed it but then I couldn’t afford it either. Waitlist me if possible. TY.
 
@BranchingHammer was it ever decided whether or not there would be two contests (one for each of the poll winners)? I remember hearing something about that but I'm not certain.
I’ll discuss another contest with Adam, but I know that this one will definitely run. I will get back to everyone regarding entrance capacity and the waiting list as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new