BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Dang I guess its too late to participate in this?
Any chance to snag a spot?
Hey, if you’re interested, you should email Adam at [email protected] to see if there are any frags left. I am currently unaware of the actual number of frags left, but Adam will know if you ask. Definitely down to the last few spots if any that are left, just FYI.

Have all contest frags been received or do we have a few still out there? Just curious on what the current 'official' entry numbers are right now.
Hi @AngryOwl, I’ll do some math tonight to figure out the current logistics and I’ll post it in the thread. Thanks for keeping me on track. :)

Betex

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey, if you’re interested, you should email Adam at [email protected] to see if there are any frags left. I am currently unaware of the actual number of frags left, but Adam will know if you ask. Definitely down to the last few spots if any that are left, just FYI.

Hi @AngryOwl, I’ll do some math tonight to figure out the current logistics and I’ll post it in the thread. Thanks for keeping me on track. :)
Thank you very much just emailed them :)

OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Mine arrived today 4/28. Been in the tank about 5 hours.
278D9DA0-C2C0-4B16-B484-04384ABDB3F1.jpeg
Hey @Justdrew, could you please repost this in the Official Entry Thread linked below? I have your post recorded already, but it will be easier to keep records this way.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/o...hread-for-bc-bonfire-grow-out-contest.820661/

OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Have all contest frags been received or do we have a few still out there? Just curious on what the current 'official' entry numbers are right now.
Hi @AngryOwl, it's looking like about 39 people actively in the contest right now. It's constantly changing, but I'll keep you updated.

Justdrew

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

oregongrownreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I don't want anyone to worry, but I wanted to share this for you all to understand what you're up against. Keep in mind, the alk hasn't drifted outside of 7.8-8.2 since starting the contest. It appears that I have things a little more dialed in now.
20210601_120946.jpg

ScottB

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I don't want anyone to worry, but I wanted to share this for you all to understand what you're up against. Keep in mind, the alk hasn't drifted outside of 7.8-8.2 since starting the contest. It appears that I have things a little more dialed in now.
Fine. Just the kind of trash talk this thread needs!

Pretty sure my frag just added a new branch today. Lights are out so I can't confirm that but if yesterday is any guide...

Peanut

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
20210601_120946.jpg

I'll see you, and raise you

1622613673538.png

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Fine. Just the kind of trash talk this thread needs!

Pretty sure my frag just added a new branch today. Lights are out so I can't confirm that but if yesterday is any guide...
Can we confirm which frag you are talking about along with that drug test.

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 155 49.5%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 68 21.7%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 45 14.4%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 1.9%
Neptune AFS Feeder Ring