BC Bonfire Grow Out Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NJ Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so we have had a slight change in participants. @SawCJack00 , you are now in the contest. (See your name at #25)

1. Branching Hammer
2. @ImaFlippinDolphin
3. @AngryOwl
4. @Peanut
5. @Kattkrazie
6. @oregongrownreef
7. @Mallard
8. @reefrun
9. @SamMule
10. @cperry7467
11. @Goneaway562
12. @stephj03
13. @Trey
14. @Kayvon
15. @LDog74
16. @The Camaro Show
17. @Deephouse_jedi
18. @Mike1970
19. @GaultBrew
20. @chopper320
21. @IslandLifeReef
22. @Blitzie
23. @Scdell
24. @tuba_mike
25. @SawCJack00
26. @Gts
27. @Boxofpurplerocks
28. @tbaity1401
29. @615Bororeefer
30. @ScottB
31. @lemonade
32. @Mav88
33. @ajjw0828
34. @marco fish
35. @Gernader
36. @90's reefer
37. @Jason Hieger
38. @swebb
39. @Biggestfish
40. @Viva'sReef
41. @jschultzbass
42. @jgg1133
43. @rlman41299
44. @xxoczukxx **
45. @Intheflesh

Again, @xxoczukxx, you asked a question in your post, so I wasn’t sure if you wanted to be in or not. Please respond to this to show your interest.

Waiting list:
1. @NJ Reefer
2. @Justdrew
3. @Wrasse-cal
4. @schprock
5. @Highgrade
6. @Mr_Knightley
7. @Crustaceon
8. @JCOLE
9. @Arrecife
10. @Reef_in_Denver

Sorry if the tagging is starting to annoy everyone. I just want to make sure that everyone is up to date with information.
@BranchingHammer Wondering if xxoczukxx ever confirmed he was in. Looks like I’m next on the wait list if not.

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BranchingHammer Wondering if xxoczukxx ever confirmed he was in. Looks like I’m next on the wait list if not.
Hi, they haven't confirmed whether they are in or not yet. I'll tag them here: @xxoczukxx please confirm whether you are participating or not.

I'll PM them too, thanks for the reminder.

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i didnt see this! I am in, how does payment and stuff work?
And to answer your question in your first post, light intensity depends on the size/depth of the tank and the settings on the light. I don't mean to discourage you from participating, but if this is your first SPS or acropora, you might not have very much luck getting it to survive/grow.

xxoczukxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And to answer your question in your first post, light intensity depends on the size/depth of the tank and the settings on the light. I don't mean to discourage you from participating, but if this is your first SPS or acropora, you might not have very much luck getting it to survive/grow.
I have quite a few acros growing well but i know for a fact my tank wouldnt be able to grow something like walt disney to show its full potential colors due to my light not being intense enough for it for example

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few acros growing well but i know for a fact my tank wouldnt be able to grow something like walt disney to show its full potential colors due to my light not being intense enough for it for example
Hi, just read through some of your other threads. Your PC rainbow looks and grows great. I'm sorry that I assumed that you didn't have any SPS. You are welcome to participate. PMing Adam will allow you to pay. Thanks for clarifying!

xxoczukxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just read through some of your other threads. Your PC rainbow looks and grows great. I'm sorry that I assumed that you didn't have any SPS. You are welcome to participate. PMing Adam will allow you to pay. Thanks for clarifying!

no worries I wasnt offended or anything! I just like to get as much info as I can before getting corals haha I just picked up a strawberry shortcake recently that since I got it has been like red but is slowly coloring up at the tips to bright pink!

I just dont want to unnecessarily kill a coral if its like really difficult or hard to care for

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BranchingHammer @Battlecorals --- We looking good to start shipping the first week of April?
Hey!
Last time I talked with Adam, we were discussing shipping in around 2-3 weeks, so probably near the beginning of April. I think @Battlecorals just cut some new frags around a week ago, so I think he is waiting for them to heal before shipping. I'll keep everyone posted on updates. Thanks for checking in!

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t wait! I’m excited about the BattleBox I added as well!
Me too! I've never participated in one before, so here we go! I also added a Battlebox to mine, so I cannot wait to see what I'll get! We should have everyone who got a Battlebox in addition show off the corals that they got in the box.

xxoczukxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! I've never participated in one before, so here we go! I also added a Battlebox to mine, so I cannot wait to see what I'll get! We should have everyone who got a Battlebox in addition show off the corals that they got in the box.
ive spent too much on corals the past few weeks and im planning to check out the tidal gardens live show tomorrow so I couldnt justify a box :(

Boxofpurplerocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive spent too much on corals the past few weeks and im planning to check out the tidal gardens live show tomorrow so I couldnt justify a box :(
I’m in the same boat with spending too much on corals in the past month, told myself I was done for a few months so even my entry was pushing it lol

xxoczukxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the same boat with spending too much on corals in the past month, told myself I was done for a few months so even my entry was pushing it lol
I keep telling myself im done then see good sales in the local forums and go take a look and end up spending $200... or I drive by my local coral guy and pop in to take a look and leave with less money than I had walked in with ;Dead

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres a coral sale!?!?!
BuyingCoral.gif

Back