BC Bubblebath Unicorn progression pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryshark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
7,301
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1206.jpeg

IMG_1201.jpeg
IMG_1202.jpeg
IMG_1203.jpeg
IMG_1204.jpeg
IMG_1205.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg
IMG_1208.jpeg
IMG_1160.jpeg
IMG_1161.jpeg
 
That is an awesome colony! Very interesting growth too
 
Need some context and dates for each pic! Interesting growth!
I got the frag in a Battlebox in May 2022. The cool looking clear picture, 4th down, where I lifted the mini colony up close to the camera was 1.5 years later. The final 2 colony pictures are now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new