!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered but I've been considering a battlebox for a while now. I'd go ahead and buy one but I've already spent over $1000 on apex gear today, but my job offered overtime next week so I can use that to justify buying one. I'll wait and see how much extra I work, plus this is a great incentive to work a lot more hours.
I've got a battlebox in my cart and I've only got to convince myself... Trying to decide if I just order and stick in my observation tank or wait until I get shipping confirmation on my new tank...

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a battlebox in my cart and I've only got to convince myself... Trying to decide if I just order and stick in my observation tank or wait until I get shipping confirmation on my new tank...
We both know you already know the right answer.

Overboard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
25% off = BattleBucks!

Nice sale on prices that were already reasonable.

As I place my order, I just have to hope my wife doesn’t check the bank account for a couple of weeks so the activity can be pushed to the second page. Please tell me I am not the only one that has to dodge and weave when placing an order!!!

DMathys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to get a Battlebox for a while now. I honestly hate live sales and much prefer a more traditional sale event like this. When you add in Adams already great prices, couldn't resist, order placed for a box.

Congrats on the 10 years.

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow I missed notifications on this thread, but here are my two past boxes and stickers:
7CC7F8C5-240C-4C2A-92DF-A204632234F6.jpeg

Also, thank you so much for this sale Adam! You are already so generous with Battleboxes, so this on top is amazing. Congratulations again, we all really appreciate what you’ve done for the hobby.

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25% off = BattleBucks!

Nice sale on prices that were already reasonable.

As I place my order, I just have to hope my wife doesn’t check the bank account for a couple of weeks so the activity can be pushed to the second page. Please tell me I am not the only one that has to dodge and weave when placing an order!!!
I’ve done the same thing a few times. The hardest part is delivery and getting them in the tank!

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve done the same thing a few times. The hardest part is delivery and getting them in the tank!

Haha i hear ya. Was horrible when my wife was home everyday due to covid! Could not plan around her schedule. Luckily she dont look at bank account

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha i hear ya. Was horrible when my wife was home everyday due to covid! Could not plan around her schedule. Luckily she dont look at bank account
You would be delighted I'm sure to hear about the various forms of subterfuge I have personally engaged in over the years to help customers hide coral purchases from their better halves. lol

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After spending a few days drooling at all the pictures and thinking about buying some specific pieces and a smaller battlebox I realized I could not choose between them and just ordered a really big battlebox. That lasermelon is still calling my name though so may have to do a second order before this sale ends!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered before if I buy a battle box can I add specific corals from the website to the order? If I can I assume that means that when Adam picks the battle box corals he doesn't add any duplicates.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered before if I buy a battle box can I add specific corals from the website to the order? If I can I assume that means that when Adam picks the battle box corals he doesn't add any duplicates.

Not to speak for him but for sure. He is great at communicating and no doubt he will make sure you dont get dupes in that scenario.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back