!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

yan2pr

I grow GHA better than anything else
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First battlebox ordered. Adam immediately emailed me to set up a delivery day. So far it has been an awesome experience. Cant wait to see what the battlebox has for me.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
B78B7FE3-4FCB-46E9-8169-4C37B455E4BD.jpeg

Unfortunately my first order with Adam was a replacement pump for my old Deltec 1351. I was really sad, because I really wanted to buy some sps, but the skimmer came first. All I can say is the level of communication from Adam for a simple pump order was nothing short of spectacular. I can only imagine the level of detail given with an order of awesome looking sps. My birthday is this month, so I may have to treat myself to a battlebox. Kudos to you for such an awesome sale!

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I’d give a nice little bump to this thread. What are some of the amazing corals you picked up during the sale?

Just could not decide so went with large battlebox. Still contemplating adding a couple individual pieces though. Did taxes today and dont owe as much as i had set aside lol so money to burn!

DBS Superleggera

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just could not decide so went with large battlebox. Still contemplating adding a couple individual pieces though. Did taxes today and dont owe as much as i had set aside lol so money to burn!
It’s the small things I tell ya.

I have received a couple orders from Adam but never purchased a Battlebox before. I’m always amazed at the variety of color and texture he achieves to put into each box.

I’m currently drawing out where I want to put coral/color to have some semblance of a plan. I have a 25 gallon so all real estate is prime.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you do extend it thru the month Adam @Battlecorals , my tank upgrade is only 1 month wet, but just dropped a tester SPS frag in it to see what soaking the scape in a brute trash can with live rock will do. If it works, then I will order a 3rd Battlebox.:eek:

Last edited:

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep. sorry guys i had to implement a few minimums on this one. I got a little creamed on smaller ordered during the last sale.
Just a heads up but it says the $300 battlebox ships free on the site. No biggie, just don't want you to have to deal with people making a stink. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back