BC Fleshdunce

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dugless
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dugless

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
2,008
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have pics? The frag I received really looks nothing like the sample on the site. My piece looks like a generic steel blue Millie with no hint of the brown/orange tip.
 
Do you have a pic of yours?

Mine is pretty small but I don't have that in my tip either. Maybe it comes with time.
 
Not the best pic as I don't have a macro lens.

31428044568_d8cb9398f8_c.jpg
 
Mine looks just like the photo, except it is all leggy and weird looking because its not getting enough flow in the spot. Quick and dirty phone photo.
IMG-0020.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new