BC Purple-tipped Loripes

Yellowsound

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
456
Reaction score
151
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this one from Adam in March ‘19. It’s turning out to be a REALLY cool piece. I haven’t seen any other tanks with it- would love to see some other colony shots if others care to share!

Here’s mine- sorry for the cell phone pics!

Steve

C91C7D74-B591-47BD-BE3D-53B7EC713AA5.jpeg
81D1F65A-2810-46DE-8EC6-D55995794B90.jpeg
 
@therman , it blows my mind that it didn’t grow for you... your system looks like it would grow anything!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new