BC Ultimate Festival

basicfisherman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Location
Eau Claire, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a frag of the BC Ultimate Festival in a battle box. I'm wondering if anyone has this frag also and if you could post some pictures
1609873432894304108799969734979.jpg
of it and or have any advice on growing it out. BTW I know that picture is awful but it the best I could do.
 
I have one that came in a Battlebox last June. It is doing well and I like it. I will post a picture tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing what yours looks like. Mine has taken on a weird color and stopped growing but I had some high alk issues that has since been resolved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new