Be careful when transporting KALK in your car.....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,847
Reaction score
122,425
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be careful when transporting KALK in your car and make sure you DON'T use bags like these to do it! No seriously!
 
Last edited:
Lol! You would only get really bad looks and possibly thrown to the ground. Maybe even cuffed.. But once they tried it they would know!

I made my own fish food and I have them in these bags :)

6ujy5a3a.jpg
 
also, protein skimmers are a bad thing to have in your car as well. Someone asked me seriously if my super skimmer 65 was a smoking device. I was like yeahhh....u stick the pump down in your stash and light the venturi valve. . .ya moron!
 
Please no drug references I am being serious here!!
 
You should see the reactions people give us (non-reefers) about "Atomic Reef" and Green Tubes :angel:. Its hard to explain to someone not in the loop!
 
OK Rev spill it! I know you did not use a "baggy" like that! So what happen?
 
Remind me to tell the story some time about running a reverse daylight schedule on a grow out tank in our warehouse so that a couple thousand watts of halide lighting leaks out under the roll-up door all night.
 
This reminds me of a story I read once about a guy that his door broken down by the police. They'd been watching him and heard references to "cooking rock", various chemicals delivered to his house, and shady transactions where people would leave his residence with small containers and bags. And then there's that ever present blue glow coming from the window.
 
Be careful when transporting KALK in your car and make sure you DON'T use bags like these to do it! No seriously!



Just saying is all but you stated "no drug references" yet your original post is dripping with it. Again, just saying
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what you guys are talking about???
 
What is all this about?
 
You have us thinking something happened to you or someone you know. Carrying around kalk in the baggies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new