Beach bum owners: placement??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael43
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
398
Location
Dirty Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive had my beach bum about half way down the tank in direct light. It's starting to really turn white on me. I'm not sure if it's getting too much or too little light. Or maybe it's a completely different thing going on.. Any input would be great. It's been sitting right next to a large alter ego piece which is doing great tho. Would hate to lose this
 
Under radions I kept it halfway up in my 180 and it grew like a champ and had great color. Under 250w radiums though I had to move it to the sand bed and put it in a slightly shaded area for it to thrive. It's def a lower light/low flow coral.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new