Beakerbob's Original 4-Color Watermelon Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Under daylights
Chalices-1.jpg


Under blue LEDs
Neat_3.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! This chalice is still one of my favorite 4-color watermelons!
 
The LED's sure make a big change on the colors! Very nice!!
 
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the color change under LEDs for the first time as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new