-During our live sale we will be posting an URL link to the group of 75+ corals 3 minutes before the hour here on R2R.
This gives you all a head start on anyone just viewing our website. You have the best chance at cherry picking corals during this time and if you so choose, you have the remainder of the hour to work on your “honey-do” lists. We understand that for some people, weekends are the only real time you have to get stuff done so sitting in front of a computer all day isn’t practical.
-For the silent bunch that really do enjoy the standard live sale formats we’ve included a little bit of fun in here for you as well. At random times during the live sale(about 10 minutes after the hourly drop), we will be dropping batches of corals. These batches may be discounted corals, they may be free corals, they may be TSA Coral Cash, or they may be the ultra rare gems that you’re on the lookout for. It's completely random!
-While you can get lots of awesome deals with the hourly drops, I can honestly say that we will be making it worth your while to stick around on the thread as well. We also assume there will be a little less people active in between drops so it might be the ideal time to get that one piece you need without as much competition.
-Create an account on our website **This will allow you to check out quicker** you will be way ahead of the crowd!
-Our live sale will begin on Saturday 11/21/20 11am to 11pm EASTERN and will continue on Sunday 11/22/20 again from 11am to 11pm EASTERN.
- We'll be posting 2300+ corals that are "what you see is what you get" WYSIWYG. The first to check out with the coral will win it.
- The same coral can be in other customer's carts at the same time. The customer that checks out first will ultimately win the coral. In the extremely rare event that two people check out with the same coral at the same time, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral. We have multiples of everything in the farm.
- Beside our Hourly Drop of 75+ corals we will posting corals on this thread. Corals will have a link to purchase from our site. The price and name will also be posted above the coral (Please note, sometimes the R2R posted price and the price on the site may be vary slightly accidentally. The price on the site will be the one honored. There will be no exceptions made. Please double check the price before checking out)
- All orders are final. No coupons, retail store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.
- In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not look up to our shipping standard we will replace it with either another frag from the same mother OR refund the coral. Please make sure that on the day prior to your chosen delivery date you have your phone on you as we may try to call in the event of an issue. If we cannot reach you, we may choose to refund the piece instead of replacing it.
******* We will be posting $1, $5, and FREE corals throughout the sale. A MAXIMUM of two $1, $5 and free corals are allowed per order. Setting this limit allows a better opportunity for others to win awesome corals at heavily discounted rates. Any orders violating this rule will have additional pieces refunded at our discretion ******
-Please communicate with us through EMAIL ([email protected]) if you have any questions/ concerns. During the live sale we may not be able to respond immediately and its really easy to lose a R2R PM **Please make sure to include your full name when communicating** We have 500+ different users at any given live sale, we need to make sure we are properly identifying you. SENDING A PM WHILE CONVENIENT, SOMETIMES RESULTS IN MESSAGES BEING OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF THE SHEER VOLUME.
-Shipping will be a flat $29.99 during the live sale and $19.99 for FL residents.
-There will be no free shipping during the live sale.
-We will not be combining separate customers into a box. This is to avoid any possible confusion.
-When you check out for your first order select your preferred shipping date. Any additional orders select "Add to existing order"
-Please make sure to check out with the correct delivery date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay.
-ANY CHANGES TO DELIVERY DATE MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SHIP OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS AFTER THE LIVE SALE HAS CONCLUDED( Monday is the first day available).
If these days do not work with your schedule please reach out via email prior to submitting an order.
Make sure to create an account on our site before the live sale. This will save you time during your checkout process.
- Make sure you save your shipping address, this will make checkout SO much faster! You can easily do this either in your browser settings or by
- Save your CC information with your browser for faster checkout! Sometimes with Paypal there is a delay while CC is instant!
- IF we drop a special discount during the sale you must put the code in the appropriate place. We do not retroactively apply coupons. There are two pages during the checkout process that allow you to add your code, see images below
How to win these prizes?
– Make a purchase during the sale (1 ticket)
– Spend more than $500 (2 tickets)
– – Share this post on Facebook and Instagram (3 tickets)
– Make at least one meaningful post every hour during the sale on our Reef2Reef Thread (4 tickets)
The prizes drawlings will be posted by 11/28 in the Reef2Reef thread. You can only win 1 prize. Please make a post in this thread if you shared on social media and or made a post every hour during the sale so we can verify.