Beautiful New Pieces! Check it out!

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
54,092
Reaction score
4,991
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Hey Guys,

Got some new photos! Check them out, anything you're interested in, please feel free to PM or give us a call, thank you!

1 Amazing Aussie Ultra Lobo - $179
AmazingAussieUltraLobo-179.jpg


2 Beautiful Pink Trachy - $99
BeautifulPinkTrachy-99.jpg


3 Blue Eye Bowerbanki - $250
BlueEyeBowerbanki-250.jpg


4 Crazy Bleeding Apple Scoly - $250
CrazyBleedingAppleScoly-250.jpg


5 Fire Skirt Blue Cloves - $150
FireSkirtBlueCloves-150.jpg


6 Green Lantern Favia - $10 per eye
GreenLanternFavia-10pereye.jpg


7 Pink Eye Chalice - $75
PinkEyeChalice-99.jpg


8 Sweet Orange Acan - $129
SweetOrangeAcan-129.jpg


9 Super Teal Center Indo Blasto - $150
SuperTealCenterIndoBlasto-150.jpg


10 Rainbow Yuma - $150
RainbowYumaA-150.jpg
 
I wish I could. But it takes me 2 hrs to get there. One day I'll have to take a sick day, and treat myself out. LOL

Any Rhizos?

Haha, sounds good :) Just unpacked, some crazy CRAZY blastos, scolys, aussie lobos and more.

Yup, got 5 in right now, not on the site, but I can PM you some photos if you'd like
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new