Beautiful Piece, but what is it?

starfire2116

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
west Jordan
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this little guy on black Friday And I fell in love. But they didn't know what it is.
I was guessing A type of blastos? But at the same time I'm not sure. It does have a skeleton if that helps.
The purple parts look like short stubby te Tentacles.
And also I need to know if it would sting Duncan's corals

20221212_174206.jpg 20221212_174138.jpg
 
Leptastrea.
Fun fact: They are distantly related to the Fungiids, Psammocora, and the coscinaraeids.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new