• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beautiful RBT anenome

Bryantmuniz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few beautiful rainbow bubble tip anenome that naturally split. They range from 3 to 6 inches when fully open. They are very healthy and are lit by t5. 2 coral blue plus and 2 purple plus. They currently are under roughly 180 par with medium flow.
20210321_111859.jpg
20210321_095427.jpg
20210320_175917.jpg

NexisG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you trying to sell these? This is the want to buy thread not the selling thread so your in the wron place. Also include the price and if your willing to ship them when you repost.

OP
OP
B

Bryantmuniz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you trying to sell these? This is the want to buy thread not the selling thread so your in the wron place. Also include the price and if your willing to ship them
Oh dang I didn't know it was the wrong thread. I a. Trying to sell this on and ill include price as qell

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back