• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beautiful Scribbled Angel from TSM Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great male scribbled angel!! Ate within 5 minutes of being in my display tank..... Better pictures to come tomorrow when lights are out of moonlight phase....
0fe2adbd2a0fd92c72fe213a14f01f81.jpg

OP
OP
tkiry1

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also a few weeks ago picked up majestic and rock beauty!! They have great fish!!!
9126995d7ac3f17b9ecbb8678942bf4a.jpg

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When in jersey u at?

And I agree best fish store all of my fish came from them

OP
OP
tkiry1

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When in jersey u at?

And I agree best fish store all of my fish came from them
I live in Hammonton... Blueberries my man.. I don't have a farm.. I'm from Barrington, NJ.. Haddon Heights area.. Had a condo in Cherry Hill until I met my wife... She is from Hammonton and her whole family!!!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live off of 70 down the street from Home Depot on Harding ave my house is the one with the blue glow

OP
OP
tkiry1

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live off of 70 down the street from Home Depot on Harding ave my house is the one with the blue glow
Lol.. I know your buddy Bill.. He lives behind People's Pizza...

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up on woodland ave that's why I asked. Well if ur over this way pm me ur more then welcome to stop over and check it out

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back