Beautiful system giveaway

Pquack

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Creola, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an amazing system you are giving away! Love all things Red Sea. The sump set up on this one is so easy to work with and maintain. My current one ( much smaller) is real pain to work with. I have maintaining reef tanks and systems for over 25 years and they just keep getting better and better. I also teach marine education and my students learn to build complete coral and clown breeding set-ups but nothing like the one you are giving away.
Anybody have this one? Can you give updates on its ease of care?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new