Because when your gut talks to you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Question Bump?!

When does the Father's Day Special end?
I can't decide which one to get ;Drowning

Hi there

Happy Father’s Day! Thanks for the pay. Sales runs all day Today and tomorrow

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I'm looking over remaining live sale stock from another vendor and seeing several BC items, I got to wondering, do vendors like when other vendors grow out and sell their pieces? Do they appreciate when customers purchase their corals from someone else or is it disappointing they didn't come to the original source for it? I have to imagine it's a sign of respect when another vendor wants to carry your coral and keeps your name on it, but that doesn't really generate revenue either.

Bump!
I wondered the same thing. When I was at reefapalooza Chicago I noticed multiple booths have same named coral and different prices from each other?? I asked JF, WWC, and.... think it was top shelf aquatic. Basically 3 big boys. They all said the same thing. We trade corals all the time. Not a big deal. Sell at or about current market value. My thought is they basically, pass around high end frags and both make money off them. Win win

Bump

Adam. Is this how it goes for you as well?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wondered the same thing. When I was at reefapalooza Chicago I noticed multiple booths have same named coral and different prices from each other?? I asked JF, WWC, and.... think it was top shelf aquatic. Basically 3 big boys. They all said the same thing. We trade corals all the time. Not a big deal. Sell at or about current market value. My thought is they basically, pass around high end frags and both make money off them. Win win

Bump

Adam. Is this how it goes for you as well?

Well not as much lately. I have been focusing way more on collecting and growing out and propagating my own stuff in last 4-5 years for sure. I honestly don’t hardly trade at all anymore accept with my good friend Therman. And With most of our recent trades I’m getting back stuff I sent him years ago and had since lost lol.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for me to get that box I've been talking about for a while! Happy father's day Adam, hope you and the little ones have a fun day! Isn't one of them hitting teen years now, maybe not so little anymore...

Best regards,
Peter

Spitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle bump for a top notch dude who cares about his customers and takes the time to answer questions. Happy Fathers Day!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Time for me to get that box I've been talking about for a while! Happy father's day Adam, hope you and the little ones have a fun day! Isn't one of them hitting teen years now, maybe not so little anymore...

Best regards,
Peter

Hey Peter,

Always a pleasure. thanks for the post. Yeah. My oldest is knocking on 13 now. Will be at the end of October, but emotionally, or attitude-wise, I think he's already there. And I don't exactly mean that in a good way. lol

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Peter,

Always a pleasure. thanks for the post. Yeah. My oldest is knocking on 13 now. Will be at the end of October, but emotionally, or attitude-wise, I think he's already there. And I don't exactly mean that in a good way. lol

With all that's been going on any the extra phone use I feel like my 8 year old is knocking on that same door too... I am not nearly as cool as I was 4 months ago :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With all that's been going on any the extra phone use I feel like my 8-year-old is knocking on that same door too... I am not nearly as cool as I was 4 months ago :)

Man, I hear you! Feeling lucky my youngest is still "here". Savor every second! I tell myself this every day:) even when doors are getting slammed.

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 10.41.24 AM.png

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back