• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beefy Space Invader Pectinia

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
1,338
Reaction score
948
Location
Orlando Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Im on the hunt for a colony size space invader pectinia.... located in orlando so shipping most likely will be needed. I can provide shipping label if it helps.
 
I have a colony I’d consider selling for the right price
 
I have a colony 5"×5" and live in Ft. Myers so shipping wouldn't be too bad.
 

Attachments

  • 20210331_162802.jpg
    20210331_162802.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 58

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new