Been awhile, but I'm back at it... again

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to the R2R family. We're excited to have you.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short... Went to PetSmart with my daughter a couple months ago and she was checking out all the fishies... she really liked the Betta fish... I couldn't let this happen... Its been about 12 years or so since having a saltwater tank (29g biocube, 46 bow, 20L) so figured might as well make the best of it and get back into it. Got a little Fluval Evo 5g and kinda went nuts from there.. Been reading a lot on these forums and my god so much has changed.. Technology wise, Information wise, just everything in general.. watched pretty much all of the BRS videos on YouTube and knew there was no turning back.. Recently just purchased a 24g Aquatop from a local selling it on Facebook.. Came with the AI 16, sand, some rock, fritz 9 so figured why not.. Tank cycled.. let it sit for a couple more days and added 2 clown fish ( daughter loves clown fish ) …. so basically that's all I got for now, eventually when I get a minute or two I wanna set up my build thread so I can look back at the progress on the tank and see what went good where and what went wrong where.. Just wanted to stop by and say hey.... HEYYYYYYYYY

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Excited you are already considering starting your build thread! I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). We only get one, but I'm about to start a 2nd thread for my new sanctuary tank I just setup.

This might help you find people local to you in Naples:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

• Other.

Back