Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sunshineydayz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hi,

I’ve been out of the reefing game for the past 10 years or so but I am getting back into it with my oldest daughter who sparked our recent tank purchase a 15gal IM nuvo fusion.

Cheers
Gunnar
Howdy from Alpena, MI!
I just recently got back into saltwater again, too! I went away on vacation several years ago and left my 75 gallon alone with timed lights and auto feeders. Everything worked perfectly in the trial run and when I left until it didn’t My whole tank fried. I’m super happy to finally have it up and running, cycled well, and have been slowly adding corals here and there. I’ve already made the mistake of leaving a hitchhiking snail alive to munch on a gorgonian for a week before I found out it was actually eating it! And I stupidly purchased a sand dollar that was listed as 1” that came to me as large as my palm! (Thankfully, he seems to be doing great in my old school deep sand bed)

Nice meeting you, and congratulations to getting back into draining your pockets for a little piece of the ocean! I’m looking forward to seeing your progress!

-Carrie

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back