New to Reef2Reef!

Dylans Aquarium

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post and say hello! I’ve come to this page over the last few years for some knowledge and finally decided to create an account and post on here. Been in the hobby for around 2 years with a 10 Gallon Water box AIO and a 20 Gallon peninsula AIO, currently have my new JBJ RF-65 cycling with bottled bacteria and a Springer’s damsel. Going to add an Engineer Goby that is out growing my 20 gallon and not sure what I’m going to add after that. Photo is the JBJ I know not that best picture but just turned the lights on for the photo lol. I’m open to recommendations on fish and equipment!



IMG_4486.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new