Been awhile, but I'm back at it... again

BigDangler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short... Went to PetSmart with my daughter a couple months ago and she was checking out all the fishies... she really liked the Betta fish... I couldn't let this happen... Its been about 12 years or so since having a saltwater tank (29g biocube, 46 bow, 20L) so figured might as well make the best of it and get back into it. Got a little Fluval Evo 5g and kinda went nuts from there.. Been reading a lot on these forums and my god so much has changed.. Technology wise, Information wise, just everything in general.. watched pretty much all of the BRS videos on YouTube and knew there was no turning back.. Recently just purchased a 24g Aquatop from a local selling it on Facebook.. Came with the AI 16, sand, some rock, fritz 9 so figured why not.. Tank cycled.. let it sit for a couple more days and added 2 clown fish ( daughter loves clown fish ) …. so basically that's all I got for now, eventually when I get a minute or two I wanna set up my build thread so I can look back at the progress on the tank and see what went good where and what went wrong where.. Just wanted to stop by and say hey.... HEYYYYYYYYY

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community!!

Happy Dance GIF by Charlie Mars

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back