Been Lurking, Finally Saying Hello

Whitey26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, All. Been around the site for quite a while but finally actually posting some and figured I would stop by and say hello.

Jumped into the reefing game back in November with a 12 Gallon Nano-Cube. Wanted to start small, learn the ropes, decide if it's something I really liked before committing to something larger and more involved. Now I am planning on upgrading to something larger by the end of the year/early next year. I'm addicted!

Did a ton of reading and research before purchasing everything. Started out as fish and inverts only but started adding coral in the past month and it's really made the reef come together and look so much nicer. Only lost one fish this whole time to a freak accident and lost an emerald crab after three or four months, but all in all it's been a success to this point and the tank seems to be doing really well.

Look forward to interacting with everybody and using this place and people as a resource going forward, especially when it comes time to upgrade tanks. Have a great day!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thank you for introducing yourself :)
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif
#WelcometoR2R

OP
OP
W

Whitey26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some have asked for a picture. This was from a few weeks ago. I have since moved the hammer to the sand bed and it and the torch have grown a pretty good amount. Zoas are all fully open now as well, I had just purchased them at the time of this photo. Don’t let the optics fool you, either, both clowns are still small juveniles. Look bigger here than they actually are.
910f39c033a6c057e1d7fd2a7a4f2222.jpg

Back