Been on a year best introduce my self

Fishlover56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi
i am a fish addict sadly im in a tiny bedroom any spare space has a tank current i have 3 tanks a 6 gallon planted freshwater tank. Then my 15 gallon with one clown which is soon to be my QT tank as the other day i got my third tank for free of facebook marketplace its 40 gallon so im gonna have another shot at a reef tank. i started salt about two years ago with the six gallon tank as a min salt tank with a pair of clowns but after countless research i thought it was best upgrade to a 15 gallon which went quite well i think them to small tanks has been a learning curve so hopefully that little learing curve can help me woth my new 40 gallon and also i will probably still need to ask for help as after seeing a 40 gallon tank it looks like the biggest thing in the world. When i can afford my own house i already have a 75 gallon tank waiting for me in the garage. thats enough waffling on from me
thanks for reading hope to see you around!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome42.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi
i am a fish addict sadly im in a tiny bedroom any spare space has a tank current i have 3 tanks a 6 gallon planted freshwater tank. Then my 15 gallon with one clown which is soon to be my QT tank as the other day i got my third tank for free of facebook marketplace its 40 gallon so im gonna have another shot at a reef tank. i started salt about two years ago with the six gallon tank as a min salt tank with a pair of clowns but after countless research i thought it was best upgrade to a 15 gallon which went quite well i think them to small tanks has been a learning curve so hopefully that little learing curve can help me woth my new 40 gallon and also i will probably still need to ask for help as after seeing a 40 gallon tank it looks like the biggest thing in the world. When i can afford my own house i already have a 75 gallon tank waiting for me in the garage. thats enough waffling on from me
thanks for reading hope to see you around!

Can’t wait to see those upgrades and the progress! Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back