Been posting a lot lately, cause it's fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter PedroYoung
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Chelsea, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say you found the recipe! Awesome.
 
Thanks,
I call on the Navy Divers in Panama City Beach. They use my gas analyzers to measure breathing air in the dive chamber. That is a cool place.

1st Class Dive School, PC Beach. Between the HEO2 during the day, and the beer at night, I have no recollection of the place.
 
Absolutely love that Favia!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new