Been Stalking...New Here

PEPRON12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
31
Location
DYT
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been stalking and learning from here for awhile now. Figured I should make an account to share what I've learned to help others just getting into this...

My setup is:
Innovative Marine EXT75
Fiji-20 sump (plumbed myself using Menards and BRS)
Reef Octopus classic 110 INT skimmer
Reef Octopus various 2 pump
a couple sicce powerheads
Maxspect Jump (regular) light
Helio 2 x 200W heater

I also just stared a nano 20 cube that is cycling right now

20230227_142018.jpg 20230304_160710.jpg 20230305_132013.jpg 20230305_132100.jpg 20230319_194336.jpg 20231120_140932.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new