• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner Frag Pack for sale $75

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

bklynreef123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
114
Reaction score
58
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got back into the hobby about a year ago and I have a few frags for sale. Local pickup only zip code 11234 $75 cash for the pack (not splitting up the pack).

Multi branch hybrid blue zing birdsnest
Forest fire digi
Multi branch purple stylo
Jason fox burning blossom zoas 10 or so polyups
AOI zoas 30+ polyups
IMG_7476.jpeg
 
Got back into the hobby about a year ago and I have a few frags for sale. Local pickup only zip code 11234 $75 cash for the pack (not splitting up the pack).

Multi branch hybrid blue zing birdsnest
Forest fire digi
Multi branch purple stylo
Jason fox burning blossom zoas 10 or so polyups
AOI zoas 30+ polyups
IMG_7476.jpeg
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new