BEGINNER & HIGH ENDER Sps PACKS!!!

awe you guys are toooo kind. Thanks a lot.

Hey pack one is still available. Thinking I should throw in a red dragon just for fun!
 
Stop making these amazing packs Your killing me!

Someone please buy it. The polyps in my last pack were out in every bag. No brown corals and great sizes.
 
Yeah, it's kinda hard to beat Adam when it comes to stick packs.

I hope so, I just ordered a very nice custom built frag pack from him! He was great to work with over the phone, and gave me some great prices for spending that much! Still want the joker though!
 
Wanted to take a minute to thank Addam for an awesome shipment of corals. I've never ordered from him before, but I must say he has awesome corals. Gave me a great deal on me a great deal on the corals I just received from him. Great packaging, good size frags, great deal! Thanks again! Would I order from him again? Yes, without a doubt!
 
Wanted to take a minute to thank Addam for an awesome shipment of corals. I've never ordered from him before, but I must say he has awesome corals. Gave me a great deal on me a great deal on the corals I just received from him. Great packaging, good size frags, great deal! Thanks again! Would I order from him again? Yes, without a doubt!

Thanks a lot Dwayne! I really appreciate the feedback.

It was a pleasure.

Take real good care of that panther:)
 
GIF_20240428_072214_687.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new