• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner SPS Thread Pack (True Oregon Blue Tort included)

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beginner sps frag pack for sale, Im located in maryland and local pickup is available but I am also willing to ship.

Standard DOA rules apply, package needs to be delivered on the first attempt. I need a clear picture of the DOA frag within two hours of delivery. Refunds or replacements are provided for DOAs, shipping costs are covered by the buyer.

I have a Red Planet, a lime green staghorn, a hawkins echinata, and a true Oregon Blue Tort. Im asking for $125 for the pack. Frags were cut about two weeks ago and have healed

If you would like additional pictures, mother colony pics, etc. feel free to let me know!

frags.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So obviously the title of the thread should be ‘Beginner SPS Frag Pack.’ UGH That’s what I get for talking to my wife while I’m typing up the post and it looks like I can’t edit the title.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pack and price. Hawkins and Oregon are 2 of my favorite pieces in my tank and everyone needs a red planet or it's not a reef lol. Glws

Itsander

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great price, I have all of them otherwise I would have give you my PayPal already, good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I need to clear something up here after talking to a couple interested buyers. The $125 cost did NOT include shipping.

I should have mentioned this in the original thread and I’m sorry I didn’t. Because of my screw up, I’ll split the shipping cost with the buyer.

Cost of the frag pack $125 + $20 shipping

OP
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making another pack is not a problem, just need a little time for the frags to heal. I’ll shoot you a PM before I list it

CardiNole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also be interested in the orgeron blue tort (as well as the rest of the pack).

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back