Beginners coral, and where to get.

EHaddad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking to finally put some coral in my tank. I want soft corals that will move with the current in my tank. I got the list of beginner corals from BRS, but all the online store don’t really sell the beginner stuff. Does anyone know an online retailer that has the beginner stuff?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
AquaSD
49% off sale right now

zoa
Candy cane
Mushroom

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your local fish store is the best bet for getting them. They will probably sell you multiple for a better price and then you dont need to pay shipping on low priced corals. Just break them off the frag plug, then dip them before putting them into the tank. If not look on the for sale forum because lots of reefers sell here

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking to finally put some coral in my tank. I want soft corals that will move with the current in my tank. I got the list of beginner corals from BRS, but all the online store don’t really sell the beginner stuff. Does anyone know an online retailer that has the beginner stuff?
local reefers on face book.

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally love TheCoralDragon they have a great selection of beginner lps and softies

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back