Beginners coral, and where to get.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EHaddad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

EHaddad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2018
Messages
457
Reaction score
356
Location
Memphis, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking to finally put some coral in my tank. I want soft corals that will move with the current in my tank. I got the list of beginner corals from BRS, but all the online store don’t really sell the beginner stuff. Does anyone know an online retailer that has the beginner stuff?
 
AquaSD
49% off sale right now

zoa
Candy cane
Mushroom
 
Your local fish store is the best bet for getting them. They will probably sell you multiple for a better price and then you dont need to pay shipping on low priced corals. Just break them off the frag plug, then dip them before putting them into the tank. If not look on the for sale forum because lots of reefers sell here
 
So I am looking to finally put some coral in my tank. I want soft corals that will move with the current in my tank. I got the list of beginner corals from BRS, but all the online store don’t really sell the beginner stuff. Does anyone know an online retailer that has the beginner stuff?
local reefers on face book.
 
So I am looking to finally put some coral in my tank. I want soft corals that will move with the current in my tank. I got the list of beginner corals from BRS, but all the online store don’t really sell the beginner stuff. Does anyone know an online retailer that has the beginner stuff?
I personally love TheCoralDragon they have a great selection of beginner lps and softies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new