Behold...the Tunze Care Magnet!

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
8,134
Reaction score
6,158
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first I doubted, but then I shouted! Thanks Tunze!


Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/pEDj6ltEfNE

[video=youtube;pEDj6ltEfNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEDj6ltEfNE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Video in the first post made me lol

Looks like i'll be picking one of these up.

Unfortunately I don't think this works on 3/4" glass!
 
Last edited:
Video in the first post made me lol

Looks like i'll be picking one of these up.

Unfortunately I don't think this works on 3/4" glass!

Sure it does, just get the Strong instead of the Long. :-)
 
Anything for acrylic?
 
Whoops, posted on the old thread haha..sigh

I love mine as well! Don't have a video review of it like you guys do though. Do you guys keep yours in the water the whole time with the razor blade on it?
 
I picked up the strong as well and it's even better on my 120g!
 
I have 2 longs and I love them. you have to be careful if you have black sand though, since some of the grains are magnetized and they can get stuck in between the handle and the glass.
 
What is the height of the strong magnet inside the aquarium? I'm not concerned about the length and width, but I do have corals very close to the glass in some areas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new