Being sold as a Picasso Pair

jgray473

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning,

These two are being sold as a Picasso Pair. My first instinct were they were, but the more I searched the internet only a couple of pics resembled them and the fact that he said they had been together 3 months and they are still sparring has me questioning alot.

garygb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on that little snipet, they don't look paired to me. They both look like they're still vying for dominance. When it's a true pair, the smaller submits, shimmies and the dominant female is satisfied, the roles are well defined. In those two, I'm not getting that feeling based on that short clip.

OP
OP
J

jgray473

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on that little snipet, they don't look paired to me. They both look like they're still vying for dominance. When it's a true pair, the smaller submits, shimmies and the dominant female is satisfied, the roles are well defined. In those two, I'm not getting that feeling based on that short clip.
Someone in another forum said the size was too close and both looked female so they wouldn't pair. Shop said they been together 2-3 months. Even if not Picasso, or lower grade I still think they are nice. But don't want to pay over a bill to have one eventually die from stress.

jtf74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are too similar sized and I don't think they are paired. My maroon pair known to be one of the most nasty of clowns have never acted like that with each other. I would get one keep it for a few years, and then get another much smaller if you want a pair. Here's the difference in size in mine for reference.

clownpair.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jgray473

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are too similar sized and I don't think they are paired. My maroon pair known to be one of the most nasty of clowns have never acted like that with each other. I would get one keep it for a few years, and then get another much smaller if you want a pair. Here's the difference in size in mine for reference.

clownpair.png
Thanks yeah, after I left I thought to myself everytime I had seen pairs the male was significantly smaller. Thanks for the reply

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back