Bella Goby

Chicago Fish Dude

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Hoffman Estates
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any luck with the Bella Goby? I lost (died) my first one and can’t find my replacement. I love the fish but maybe I should switch to straight diamond gobies? Am I able to pair Bella’s and or diamonds? When I lose mine I panic cuz my sand is no longer sifted and I don’t want to just keep dropping a $100. All parameters check out well at lfs.

I have a 110.5 . Also, does anyone know places that ship fish that will deliver on Saturday safely? I’m pretty sick of my lfstores stock, and they always seem sick. But I can’t find a place that will ship really on Saturday, and I don’t work from home :/

i feel like I can get much better prices online. Is that the way to go now a days? I’ve only been in this hobby 6 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new