Bella's Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter bella127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bella127

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just messing around with Flash photo's

Here are some pics of some fish I have taken.

scopas-tang.jpg


Picasso-3.jpg


Picasso-4.jpg


Yellow-wrasse.jpg


non flash photo's
 
non flash photo's

SRB-perc1.jpg


Yellow-wrasse2.jpg


This hobby{ photo} can be frustrating. It takes a lot of patience and practice.I took these using different settings.
 
Tripod, They call me shakes on the street . I could spill a cup of coffee without a tripod.lol:bigsmile:
 
Awesome photos. Love the clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new