Berghia nudibranch eggs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpw213
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpw213

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
171
Reaction score
143
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Added some bergiha nudibranch 2 days ago and was a bit worried because I saw 2 in basically the same place for the entire first day. Today I saw a spiral white thing in the place of one of them. At first I thought it had died and kind of melted but now I’m thinking it’s an egg spiral? Can see it close enough to tell if there are discrete eggs or not. Hard to get a good picture but this was the best I could get.


20260121_091508_35F556B0-E666-4C76-82D4-ED27BA03F970.png
 
Looks like an egg spiral, yes. Mine usually laid them on the underside of rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new