• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia nudibranch - will ship

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have some good sized berghia for sale. They're all comfortably 1/2" with some pushing 3/4"+. Looking for $15 each and definitely open to discounts for large orders. Shipping is $30 within CA and $50 everywhere else.

berghia3.jpg

OP
OP
Stoney

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I live in Dublin so I can meet you and save on shipping but wondering if the 3/4 inch ones will eat aptasia 5 times it’s size?
The biggest aiptasia I've seen them eat was about 2" not including tentacles, so I don't think size is a problem. But I may be sold out already. I'll post if anything falls through.

OP
OP
Stoney

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump, ended up catching some more. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

diverjm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some good sized berghia for sale. They're all comfortably 1/2" with some pushing 3/4"+. Looking for $15 each and definitely open to discounts for large orders. Shipping is $30 within CA and $50 everywhere else.

berghia3.jpg
Do you have any available??

IndoorOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

berghia3.jpg
Hi, I am in Marin county but will gladly drive to South Bay to pick up 5 Berghia, can you accommodate this order please?

OP
OP
Stoney

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry guys don't have any big enough to sell right now. I'll start a new thread when I do.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 147 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back