Berghia Nudibranch

ShaneWedge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
130
Reaction score
90
Location
Montrose
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found a few aiptasia in my tank. I was thinking about getting a few mature berghia. I also have a RBTA hosting 2 clowns. Will they bother my RBTA?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new