Best 2 part dosing? Which do you use or recommend?

Reef_a_holiks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey reef2reef, so ive been using cbalance for a couple years now with success, but looking to try out another brand? Im looking at trying out seachem reef fuzion 2part. What you guys think about this product?

Also, I know theres a couple 2 part dosers out there like kent b ionic, brightwell aquatics A&B, reef fuzion, cbalance, I think even BRS offers their own , which one did you guys see to be the best or are they all the same and just different brands?

Opinions!

cginter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use BRS 2 part with their dosers. I have no complaints. I haven't tried any other 2 parts.

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS sells my DIY recipe. It should be a lot cheaper, but isn't any better than a good quality two part, such as B-ionic. In some ways, it may not be as good as the commercial ones if they are made perfectly (but we do not know if they are).

With respect to all of the commercial brands, it really boils down to which companies do you trust to put in the right things since none state all the ingredients nor has there ever been a careful analysis of them.

If I wanted to use a commercial two part, I'd probably pick B-ionic from ESV since I trust their chemical understanding more than most companies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back