Best algae scraper for nano tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbacony
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrbacony

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
505
Reaction score
241
Location
SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40 and a 25 gallon tank. I also have the Nano Flipper that I am a bit underwhelmed with. The magnet strength is not very strong. When I had my 130 gallon tank, I used a full size Tunze scraper and loved it. I see they make a nano version as well but was unsure of the magnet strength and a bit turned off by the plastic blade.
I would love to hear some opinions on the Nano Tunze as well as any others out there that work well for smaller tanks.
Thanks
 
Personally I love the stainless steel scrapers on amazon., perfect for nano tanks IMO

1784925596310.png
 
Personally I love the stainless steel scrapers on amazon., perfect for nano tanks IMO

1784925596310.png
I actually have one almost identical, and yes, you are correct, it works great. When I have a lot of build up, I break out the long one. I am looking for a nano one I can keep in the tank for quick cleaning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new