Best All in one tank

Phata31681

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone looking to start my first saltwater tank in January. Was think the best bang for my buck will come from buying a all in one tank. I have been looking at tank sizes from 30 to 50 gallons.

Just curious what yall would recommend as far as brands such as Coarlife, JBJ, Nuvo fusion, and any other brands that might be out there.

Any insight to any of these tanks would be much appreciated.
 
I have the Nuvo 40 and I like the quality.
Since it is only 2ft long I somewhat save $ on selecting light fixtures.
 
I've had a biocube and now have a nuvo 20. I like the nuvo a lot more but mostly because I like the long tank and that it's glass not acrylic. The tank shape is easier to aquascape in my opinion. And I like glass but that's also just my opinion. All of them need upgrades so it just depends what you want I guess. I can't speak for Red Sea because I've never had one. But they look awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new