Best automated PO4 tester?

Fisherman Joe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
749
Reaction score
235
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally giving up on my Reef Factory smart tester.

I had a good year of it working solidly but it’s now become a random number generator when compared to the ULR Hanna checker.

I travel a bit for work, and have a full GHL setup to measure alkalinity etc, I want to be able to automate the PO4 testing.

Whats the current best PO4 automated tester please?
 
I'm sorry this didn't get a reply yet, but I'll give this a bump in the hopes that others will see it 🙂

If you still don't get replies, maybe repost your question in the general questions subform, I just think more members will see it there.

Good luck!
 
I can tell you from experience it’s not the trident NP. Bought mine in September and it’s been replaced once already. Needs replaced again. It worked for 3 tests since September. It always reads zero or .01 no matter what.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new