Best automated PO4 tester?

Fisherman Joe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
749
Reaction score
235
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can bought a smart smart tester for PO4 and it worked quite well but they have gone bust and it’s starting to give wildly inaccurate readings.

My PO4 spiked to 0.25 and lots of corals were lost. It’s really bugging me.

Is there an effective automated way to check for PO4?
 
The most used tester is the Hanna Phosphate Ultra-Low Range Checker HI774. It is a colorimeter and very easy to use. about $75.00 online.

​

 
Sorry about that, I am not familiar with any Automated Po4 sensors at least in a reasonable price range. Most people use a Colorimeter Po4 to test with.
 
I can bought a smart smart tester for PO4 and it worked quite well but they have gone bust and it’s starting to give wildly inaccurate readings.

My PO4 spiked to 0.25 and lots of corals were lost. It’s really bugging me.

Is there an effective automated way to check for PO4?

If you are talking about automated, without human, then there are only a couple on the market. One tied to the controller ecosystem and not stand alone. There are just not that many out there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new