Best bang for buck nano build?

bingus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
180
Reaction score
61
Location
battle ground
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downsized living space months ago and I couldn’t fit my tank with me but now I want something that I can have with me where ever I live until I can commit to a large tank. What’s everyone’s go to/recommended setup for best bang for buck build? Tank could be 10 gallons or smaller rimless preferred and would be mixed reef with inverts and maybe 1 fish. Thanks
 
638E5425-BA09-43CA-9D50-2736974D7EF6.png
 
There are many good options out there for a nano. Two of them posted above this post. However, the link below is to a very cool nano that is, in concept, not really like anything else out there.

Let us know what you go with and set up. If you do a build thread please tag me in it.

Good luck!


Thread 'Fish bowl Jaubert plenum 8.8g'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fish-bowl-jaubert-plenum-8-8g.949391/
 
I would recommend the reef casa tanks. I would go with the Ai Blade for the light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new